8/5/09

emmmmm hmmmm

world is full of arrows of errors...

human error changes to computer error..
everywhere is error
peeps bein sorry
makin me feel sorry
i wan be me..
no1 is holdin me..
im me.. dont envy me..
im not a mvp or vip..
but i know i'll be rip..
so hip2 horray...
may u make some cherries n berries...



world is full of arrows of errors...

it dosent get any fairer...

things are getting more sorrow then ever

has nothing to compare...

jus hope the time to repair...

till then jus be prepair...
cuz superman aint saving...
batman is older story...
the ocean goes in deeper...
the sky always goes higher...
things arent getting cheaper...
so jus love all haters...


will make another version to do dat collaboration and at the end we trough a celebration


No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist