9/17/09

story I know nothing about

Ladies and Gentlemen, Hobos and Tramps, Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bowlegged ants. I come before you, to stand before you, to tell you a story I know nothing about. One morning in the middle of the night two dead fellows stood up to fight. They stood back to back, facing each other, drew their swords and shot each other. If you don't believe my lie, it's true, ask the blind lady on the corner, she saw it too.....
I went to this restaurant. Walked into the door. Saw lots of people walking, talking, eating but i went straight up to the cash register. Looked at the cashier, the cashier looked at me. i just took their complimentary mints and put it in my mouth then walk away...
Later on i was walking along the empty streets full of people and i came across another restaurant "The 3Wise Monkey Five Star Bar". Went in, took my seat and asked the waitress for an extra seat for my "imaginary friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist